Submission Guidelines For
::: Authors Terms of Service:
1. You agree that you are the
original author of each article you submit. If you have hired a ghost
writer, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you
2. There are no guarantees
that your articles will be accepted for publication in our directory.
It is at our sole discretion whether or not to include your articles.
If published, we reserve the right to remove any articles at any time.
3. We reserve the right to
choose a more suitable category for your articles if we find them to be
classified wrongly. Please do put a little forethought into
the category in which you submit, as it will benefit you more in the
4. By submitting your
articles to SpiritArticles.com, you agree to allow us to:
Publish your article on
SpiritArticles.com and any of its article directory partners. Publish
your article in RSS format for other websites to syndicate.
Publish your article in our real time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
5. You agree that
SpiritArticles.com is a free service for authors and publishers. You
will not be paid for submitting your articles to our sites just as we
don't get paid for hosting them.
6. You agree to not include
any affiliate links in the body of your article. If you are trying to
promote an affiliate program, please set up your own domain and link to
it in your resource box. HTML links within the article will be
removed. Put them in your resource box if this article is
related to an affiliate program that you are in love with and have used
and recommend highly.
7. SpiritArticles.com may at
any time translate your article into various languages for our sister
sites. Your article will remain complete with your resource box if and
when we do this.
8. We reserve the right to
change these terms of service at any time. We will generally notify the
community of changes via our site blog and/or the TOS files.
9. We reserve the right to
include advertising on pages with your articles. (Be assured
it will not be anything unsavory or illegal!)
::: Publisher Terms of Service
1. You must *not* remove
"Article Source: http://SpiritArticles.com" from each/any article you
choose to publish. It's a free service we are providing for
you and it benefits both of us in growth, more traffic, as well as
spreading the word about our free article directory. We
appreciate your consideration.
2. You must respect the
copyright and intellectual property rights of each author whose
articles you wish to publish. This includes but is not
2.) Any links
provided by the author.
3. You must not change, edit,
or reword any part of any article not written by you including the
resource box. If you have something in mind, write the author
directly and state your needs, but do not change his/her article
4. You must agree to keep ALL
hyperlinks "live" in any article you publish from our site, so that
users can click on said link and be taken to it's destination.
5. You agree to never use any
articles obtained from SpiritArticles.com in any form of spam or
unsolicited mail. This is VERY important. SPAM is
not only offensive, it's illegal.
6. You agree to not publish any of
our articles on sites that contain hate, racist, warez, p*o*r*n, or any
other illegal, nefarious or personally offensive material.
None of our authors would want this, and the Golden Rule applies in
business as well as in life. Please respect your fellow human
7. You agree to never sell
any article obtained from our directory without direct written consent
from the original author. This includes selling articles individually
or in a compilation. There are some VERY strict laws about
copyrighted material and the theft of intellectual property.
You agree to not hold SpiritArticles.com or its owners liable for the
accuracy of any article on this or any site controlled by Donna Maher
& Associates, and you acknowledge
that SpiritArticles.com is simply a center of mutual interest
and publishing activity for authors and publishers to meet.
Intellectual Property Note:
If you suspect someone of stealing your original work, please contact
us with details and we will remove the article in question
immediately. SpiritArticles.com implicitly does not endorse
any author, website, or product mentioned in any articles not written
specifically by the SpiritArticles.com team or its members.
Further Legal Disclaimers:
All articles published by SpiritArticles.com are not intended to be
used for legal, medical, or any other type of advice. All articles are
for informational purposes only and SpiritArticles.com nor it's owners
or authors are responsible for any resultant reactions or ramifications
by article readers who do not read or heed this
TOS. [Lastly, although in an ideal world this
shouldn't be necessary, but unfortunately is: This is a
clean, law-abiding, family-oriented website and we will not hesitate to
remove SPAM, p*o*r*n, and any illegal-type or other malevolent articles
or material as well as be obliged to report the offender to the
appropriate authorities where applicable.]
A Few More "Guidelines" To Avoid Rejection of your article(s) (copied from
If your article is ever
declined, it's likely that you have used an auto-submitter, or not
taken time to make sure your article reflects your subject title, or
you have been lazy and copied and pasted a PLR or a ghostwriter's free
article from some database that is a clone of hundreds of others just
like it or one of the below lists of reasons for declining your
article(s) which was formed by all of our huge group of
Article Directory Publishers in unison:
* Active links in article body are not allowed. Please place them in
the author bio section.
* Your article is nothing more than a "glorified classified" and really
nothing suitable for our directory visitors to gain value from
* Advertising for some product or service, not a real "article of
value" to our readers or potential publishers.
* Affiliate Links not allowed.
* Article already in database.
* Article content inappropriate for our reader base or our niche.
* We do not post Press Releases.
* Article is published online by a different author.
* Article is published online by MANY different authors.
* Article is too short. There is a 450 word minimum.
* Article submitted multiple times (more than twice)
* Article submitted multiple times and under the wrong category
* Contains dis-allowed html tags.
* Contains multiple grammatical or spelling or formatting errors.
* Content does not fit our needs at this time.
* Duplicate article submission.
* First half of article is keyword loaded. Rewrite and we will
* I do NOT publish articles from writers with invalid email addresses.
* Links to "adult" web site in article or resource box.
* Links to casino and gambling sites in article OR resource box.
* Links to a site with the EXACT same article on them.
* Links within article are broken or too many links within article.
* Maximum of 3 links in the Resource Box is allowed.
* Must supply a real name in user profile.
* No advertising please - this is an ARTICLE DIRECTORY.
* No category for
* No keywords listed.
* Not Informative, Self Serving... see 'glorified classified' or use
our classified advertising page created specifically FOR those!
* Please address your grammar/syntax issues.
* Please do not use hard breaks... they really look bad when visitors
view the articles!
* Please remove the links from the article body and resubmit.
* Please review our Submission FAQ's and resubmit.
* Please spell check your article.
* Private Label Rights article cut-and-pasted. Re-write at least 30% of
PLR articles and then resubmit for review.
* Racist/Discriminative writing will not be tolerated nor posted here.
* Self serving piece. Not an article.
* Sorry, quotes in content make this a Press Release not an article.
* Submitted under wrong category
* This does not fit the topic you placed it in.
* This is an ad, not an article!
* This is an unaltered private label rights (PLR) article.
* To many links in body of article to your site.
* Too many affiliate links in article. Limit is one per every 500 words.
* Too many misspelled words, run-together words/paragraphs, no
paragraph breaks... formatting is important to your reputation as an
* Vulgarities/Swearing/Foul Language NOT ALLOWED.
* We do NOT allow links to hate sites.
* We do NOT allow links to X rated sites.
* SPAM - we simply don't want any at all.
* Your article is less than 400 - 450 words.
* Your article is more than 2,000 words.
This is not an exhaustive
list, but it will give you some idea of our publishing
strive to be a high quality resource for publishers of spiritual ezines
and spiritually related website content, not a repository
for 'le crapola' and 'le glorified classified ads'. I'm sure you can
fully understand and respect our policies and our rationales for
article acceptance or rejection! If not, then perhaps you may need to
go and post in a safelist or a free classifieds website instead of an
article directory. We do not use auto-approval
software, so each article is read and approved or rejected by a human
being with feelings and a brain. :-)